The UPMC Somerset Outpatient Pharmacy is located at the main entrance of UPMC Somerset. They can be reached by calling (814) 443-5352.
Our Outpatient Pharmacy Offers:
- New prescriptions, phone refills, prescription transfers for anyone
- Easy to access location with free parking
- Fast, accurate, personable service
- After Hours Drop Box
- Automated Refill System
- Medication education, counseling and management
- Close relationship between our pharmacist and hospital affiliated medical staff
- Competitive pricing
- Over-the-Counter products
- Seasonal Specials
- Prescriptions for patients upon discharge from the hospital (in most cases, if you are being transferred to a skilled nursing facility, or rehabilitative center, your prescription will be provided at that location)
We are also able to fill discharge prescriptions for our same day surgery patients, emergency room patients and outpatient procedure patients.
At UPMC Somerset, we know that when you are ready to leave the hospital and go home, you do not want to have to make stops along the way to pick up your medications. That is why we are excited to introduce our Meds-To-Beds program.
Meds-To-Beds is a program that will allow our patients to get their prescription medications before they are discharged from the hospital.
The departments will send the prescriptions to the pharmacy to be filled and ready to be picked up before the patient is ready to leave the hospital. In most cases, the medication can be conveniently delivered to your room. There is no additional charge for this delivery service.
Please ask your nurse, care manager, or doctor for details about the Meds-To-Beds program, or call the pharmacy at (814) 443-5352.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.