World-Class Cardiovascular Care Close to Home
The expertise of the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute is now available at UPMC Somerset. Our team of cardiovascular experts has extensive experience providing interventional cardiology services to the Somerset community such as cardiac catheterization, coronary angioplasty and stenting, and more.
Why Choose UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute at UPMC Somerset?
- UPMC Somerset received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award in 2019.
- Our world-class cardiac rehabilitation program is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
- The UPMC Heart and Lung Transplant Program is one of the few nationwide to have performed more than 3,000 adult heart, lung, or combined heart-lung transplants — making it one of the most experienced in the world.
- Experts in our Division of Vascular Surgery helped pioneer many of the minimally invasive procedures in use today for the treatment of the entire vascular system.
We are proud to offer world-class diagnostic testing services for a full spectrum of cardiovascular conditions including:
- 30-day heart event monitoring
- Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- ECG testing
- EEG testing
- Holter and Event monitoring
- Stress testing
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Vascular Interventions, including arterial revascularization
- Peripheral Procedures
- Carotid Intervention
- Deep Vein and Pulmonary Artery Declotting and Thrombolysis
- Dr. Genevieve Everett
- Dr. Aditya Hendrani
- Dr. Ehab Morcos
- Dr. Ebere Ugwanyi
- Christopher Barbolini, PA-C
- Myranda Walker, PA-C
Learn more about the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute.
126 E. Church St., Suite 3100
Somerset, PA 15501
For more information about the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute at UPMC Somerset, please call 814-443-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news on heart and vascular conditions, healthy recipes, and tips for healthy living.