Somerset Hospital’s Occupational Medicine Team is committed to promoting worker safety and health while providing management of illness and injury at the worksites. Our goal is to help achieve corporate cost management by promoting wellness within the workforce.
Why should you choose Somerset Hospital for your occupational health needs?
Somerset Hospital’s Occupational Medicine is the area’s premier provider of occupational health services. We provide an extensive range of physical examinations, testing and other levels of care tailored to your company. Through effective communication between all providers, employers and insurance companies, our extensive experience with the worker’s compensation process enables us to provide the most cost effective services to meet your occupational health needs. Many of our services are available onsite at your workplace.
- General Physical Exams
- CDL/DOT Exams
- Walk-In Drug Screening
- Walk-In Breath Alcohol
- 2 Step TB Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Vision Exam
- Surveillance Evaluations
- Travel Medicine (leisure, mission, occupational travel)
- Return–to–Work Evaluations
- Fitness–for–Duty Evaluations
- Pre-employment Physicals
- School Bus Driver Exams
- Hazardous Materials Physicals
- Injury Exams and Treatment
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Functional Agility Testing
- Work Hardening
- Biometric Screenings
- Laboratory Testing for Lead and Heavy Metal
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Certified Accident and Illness Prevention Provider
- Workplace Education
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday- Friday
Post-accident drug screenings are available after hours through the Somerset Hospital Emergency Department.
126 East Church Street
Somerset, PA 15501